All too often in the past, your only option for installing a precision rifle stock was to change the receiver extension on your rifle from a carbine to a rifle length. This could cause issues with finding the correct spring and buffer weight and in some cases would cause issues with perfectly functional guns. Now all those headaches are behind you with the introduction of the B5 Systems Precision Stock designed to be a direct replacement for a mil-spec diameter carbine receiver extension. This forward-thinking design allows you to maintain the carbine buffer tube on the gun while providing you with a Precision Stock ideal for long-range and precision shooting. With all the adjustments you need to get the job done the B5 Precision Stock is the ideal solution.
- B5 Systems CPS1304
- 556 Collapsible Precision Stock
- Mil-Spec Diameter
- Ambidextrous Quick Detach Sling Swivel Socket With Limited Rotation
- Fixed Sling Mounts
- Adjustment Lever/Lockable Feature
- M-LOK Attachment Point on Underside (Compatible with Picatinny Rail or Direct Attach M-LOK Monopod)
- Medium Length
- All Mil-Spec AR-15 Carbine Receiver Extensions
There are no reviews yet.