Battle Arms Development Enhanced Pin Set (BAD-EPS-Ti) for the AR15 / M16 / M4 style rifles. The set consists of the Enhanced Takedown Pin – Titanium (BAD-ETP-Ti) and Enhanced Pivot Pin – Titanium (BAD-EPP-Ti). Precision CNC machined from Grade 5 Titanium Bars, the BAD-ETP-Ti & BAD-EPP-Ti are in their natural machined titanium finish. 50% lighter than Mil-Spec pin set!
Mfr Part: BAD-EPS-Ti
Weight: 0.256 oz
– AR15 / M16 / M4 Compatible – Fits all AR15/M16/M4 lower receivers with mil-spec .250in diameter front pivot and rear takedown pinholes.
– Patent Pending Pivot Pin & Takedown Pin Head Designs – Greatly improved gripping surface and pull strength without the use of oversized heads.
– Low Profile Pin Heads – Low drag and never in the way. Lower profile than mil-spec pinheads.
– Ambidextrous Safety Compatible – The Enhanced Takedown Pin – Titanium (BAD-ETP-Ti) head design does not obstruct the use of the right side ambidextrous safety selector lever.
– Extended Pin Tips (+0.030in over mil-spec) – Added tip length noticeably aids in starting/pushing the pins out from the left side of the receiver, without undue protrusion.
– Bullet Tip Guide – Cone shaped recess at both pin tips prevent accidental bullet or tool slip and reduces the chance of scratching/damaging of the receiver.
– Patent Pending EZ Guide Channel – The additional EZ Guide Channel provides easy, assisted installation of the BAD-EPP-Ti (Enhanced Pivot Pin – Titanium). No more lost detents and springs.
– Weight – 0.256 oz (0.128 oz for Takedown Pin and 0.160 oz for Pivot Pin)
– Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
(1) BAD-ETP-Ti Enhanced Takedown Pin – Titanium
(1) BAD-EPP-Ti Enhanced Pivot Pin – Titanium
(2) KNS hardened stainless steel detents
(2) 17-7 nickel-plated stainless steel pin springs
1. AX556 owners please note that the BAD-EPP-Ti (Enhanced Pivot Pin – Titanium) is incompatible with the AX556 receiver due to the receiver’s proprietary design. The BAD-ETP-Ti (Enhanced Takedown Pin – Titanium) will work as designed.
2. Depending on your M16 receiver, may not be compatible with the KNS anti-walk sear pin without modification to the KNS anti-walk sear pin.
There are no reviews yet.