Thousands of hours, 19 experts, 16 designs, US patents, a dedicated manufacturing building, and a lot of patience later, OWL was born. And with it, was the realization that we now have a weapon light that should be selling for about 600 dollars. So while traditional manufacturing/marketing would tell us not to under-price this, that’s precisely what we are doing. Because charging too much goes against who we are. We’re here to help. And we’ll always be willing to give you the best possible deal on the best equipment. It’s that simple.
- The OWL will mount to any Picatinny rail.
- Precision machined from Certified 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Type III Anodized to MIL-STD. “Hardcoat”
- A USA-made electrical system, we invested in the best components money can buy. That gives us output, efficiency and run-time that others don’t have. And now you get the best performance money can buy.
- Uses a single 18650 battery. No CR123 batteries allowed. Use of CR123 batteries VOIDS your warranty. We supply a Samsung 18650 30Q. The 30Q battery has more output with shorter run-time of 85-90 minutes. And please note that unlike it’s peers, OWL will produce useable light for at least 8 straight hours.
- Accepts most protected and unprotected 18650 batteries. Accepts both button-top and flat-top batteries.
- Run-time at 100% power is industry-leading.
- One-piece integrated solution with optimized ergonomics.
- About 1,250 Lumens focused into the hottest beam in the industry and at least 50,000 Candela (estimated at time of publication).
- Runtime standards per ANSI/PLATO FL1 = The amount of time until the light reaches 10% of its original output.
- A Quick-Disconnect light head and tail-cap. Yes, you read that correctly. Our patent-pending Lug-Lok technology gives you a light head and a tailcap that are removable without traditional threading. A few degrees of rotation and you can immediately remove the head or tail-cap. Battery changes are now lightning fast and easy to do. Working around the muzzle or suppressor is now a breeze. Faster and safer.
- An industry-first multi-purpose rail-mounted pressure switch allows for seamless momentary and constant-on operation.
- Fully Ambidextrous. The reversible design allows it to be mounted on either side of the host weapon. Just disconnect the head and tail, reverse the batteries and swap the head/tail from their original position. And now it’s left-handed.
- Field-Serviceable Lens. Our FSL system allows for damaged lens’ to be changed out in a matter of seconds, by the end-user.
- Dual-tool built into the tailcap. You attach OWL to your weapon with the tool in the tailcap. You replace your lens with the tool on the tailcap as well. This dual-tool feature makes the OWL a tool-free design.
- Waterproof and fully submersible. IPX8 rated for a depth of 200 feet for 24 hours. Due to a proprietary electrical system, if water does penetrate the system, the light still works regardless. Air-dry when able and go back to work. Due to the pressure at those depths, expect the light to turn on at about 45ft of water. If depth exceeds 100ft, expect a little deformation of your switch cover. Function is not impaired however.
- Shockproof. Dustproof.
- No external wires to deal with.
- No external plugs or sockets that are susceptible to water/debris.
- Lifetime Warranty – with only a few exceptions. Details to follow but we stand behind our products. Period.
- Made in the USA. Manufactured and assembled in-house at our production facility.