The Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 Semi-Auto Rifle comes outfitted with a CNC-machined, 6061-T6 aluminum, Type-III hard coat anodized, free-floating handguard, featuring M-LOK® attachment slots. An uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail runs the entire length of the receiver and handguard. The 6-position buttstock and pistol grip are constructed of glass-filled polymer with Soft Touch overmolding. The mil-spec upper and lower receivers are CNC-machined from 7075-T6 aluminum with Type-III hard coat anodized finish; the lower receiver has a flared mag well and a QD swivel attachment point. The cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly vanadium steel barrel is chrome lined with a 1:7 rate-of-twist rifling and has a heavy phosphate exterior coating. The Daniel Defense flash suppressor is made of 17-4 PH stainless steel, with a salt-bath, nitride finish (attached with 1/2″×28 thread). The Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 Semi-Auto Rifle operates with a midlength, direct impingement gas system. Made in USA.
- M-LOK handguard
- Uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail
- Mil-spec upper and lower receivers
- Type-III hard coat anodized
- Chrome-lined barrel with 1:7 rate-of-twist rifling
- Heavy phosphate barrel coating
- Daniel Defense flash suppressor
- Direct impingement gas system
- Soft Touch overmolded pistol grip
- 6-position buttstock
There are no reviews yet.