The PMAG 30 AUS GEN M3 Window is a 30-round 5.56×45 NATO polymer magazine for Steyr AUG/F88/F90 compatible weapons that features transparent windows to allow rapid visual identification of approximate number of rounds remaining. Similar to the GEN M3 PMAG for the AR15/M4, the PMAG 30 AUS features a long-life USGI-spec stainless steel spring, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding, and simple tool-less disassembly to ease cleaning. In addition, low profile ribs and aggressive front and rear texture gives positive control in all environments, and a paint pen dot matrix has been added to the bottom panel of the body to allow easy marking by the end user for identification. The easy to disassemble GEN M3 flared floorplate aids in extraction and handling, and is slimmer than factory Steyr floorplates for better fit in magazine pouches.
- 30-round reliability and no stoppages for your Steyr AUG / F88 / F90 compatible weapons
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Ribbed gripping surface and aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Anti-glare transparent windows on both sides of the magazine and a painted indicator on the spring allow for easy determination of rounds remaining
- Use the paint pen dot matrix to easily identify your different loads when it’s crunch time
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly, and is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches
- The modified floorplate dimensions provide a slimmer footprint than factory Steyr magazines
There are no reviews yet.